Notice of Infringement – DMCA Policy. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor the NFTs and Your Content uploaded to the Services for any infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights. However, we cannot undertake to review all such content before it is posted on the Service, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable content after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. If you believe that any text, graphics, photos, audio, videos or other materials or works uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notification to our copyright agent in accordance with 17 USC 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), by providing the following information in writing:
- identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material that is requested to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Service;
- information for our copyright agent to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the identified, allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owners, its agent or the law;
- a statement that the information above is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or the authorized person to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent by mail to: Galler NFT Limited, Attn: Legal Department, House of Francis, Room 303, Ile Du Port, Mahe, Seychelles; or by e-mail to email@example.com. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable the use of Services via the Profiles or third-party Wallets connected to the Profiles of users who repeatedly infringe copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to delist or otherwise prevent such infringing content from being viewable on the Services. However, you acknowledge and agree that due to the decentralized nature of the blockchain and that web3 online services, we cannot guarantee that other users will not be able to repost or replicate such content for continued display on the Services.
A user of the Services who has uploaded or posted materials identified as infringing as described above may supply a counter-notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. When we receive a counter-notification, we may reinstate the posts or material in question, in our sole discretion. To file a counter-notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail or by email) that sets forth all of the items required by sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. Please note that you will be liable for damages if you materially misrepresent that content or an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others.